Available at...

Monday, November 22, 2010

It's a Family Affair

Yup, getting ready for the One of a Kind show is stressful...but, thanks to all the help I get every show from my family, preparation goes a little faster, a little smoother and lottle funner!
Before each show, I host a get together with my family - a finishing party, if you will - and we spend the day eating, talking and finishing anything I haven't been able to get to. This time it was all about buttons! Yesterday we had a blast laughing, sewing, and occasionally attaching buttons to the wrong spot - armpit buttons? I love our finishing parties, it's a great way to finish off those last bits and pieces and for me to decompress a little before two weeks of non-stop show-dom.
"Thank you" to sister Melanie (along with nieces Serena and Harley), sister-in-law Cathy and my Momma for all their help...and by the way you guys, the Spring One of a Kind show is at the end of March...just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment