Available at...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Diary of a Photo Shoot

I'd always wondered what goes on at a photo shoot and now I get to have photo shoots of my own!
I love my job.
This past weekend was the shoot for the mandala Spring 2011 collection.
It all started with a call to photographer / make-up artist / stylist extraordinaire, Sian. She walked me through the model selection and we got a great one in Ada. Ada looked amazing in everything, all colours, all silhouettes. She was the perfect choice!
I've been busy fixing up my new studio space, so the location was a no brainer. The space is nice and open as I haven't moved in any equipment yet. It was the perfect clean, simple backdrop for the spring pics. We set up a little snack table including some mini cupcakes from the Cupcakery, that just happens to be right around the corner...uh oh.
My family stepped in once again to help get everything ready and sister-in-law, Cathy, helped out as shoot assistant.
It was great to see the clothing come to life on a real person ~ other than myself ~ for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment