Available at...

Thursday, December 5, 2013

One of a Kind Show Shopping Spree!!

While I'm exhibiting at the One of a Kind Show in Toronto, I always take a little time out to peruse the aisles to find the perfect One of a Kind gift...for myself! 
This show I came across Adrian Klis, an artisan from Alberta who creates incredible bags and satchels from the most handsome natural leather I've ever seen.  Each piece of bison hide is "enriched with natural treatments drawn by plant extracts, fats and clean aniline dyes". 
What can I say?  These bags really spoke to my inner cowboy (girl?).
And they're gorgeous...and I couldn't resist them...and I made one of them mine!
So, that's one person on my list taken care of.  Looks like I've still got some shopping to do, though.  With my new 'arm-candy' I think I'll struggle through.
Yippy-Ki-Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment